Cookies directly affect your privacy. Not all cookies are equal, and they all serve different purposes. Cookies perform important and sometimes necessary services on the internet.
How to block Third-Party Cookies in Firefox
- Click the hamburger (settings) menu in the top right → select settings.
Privacy & Securityon the left.
Enhanced Tracking Protectionselect
- Check the
Cookiesbox, click the dropdown next to it, and select
All third-party cookies
- BONUS - Also check the boxes for
How to block Third-Party Cookies in Chrome/Chromium
- Click the vertical 3 dot menu in the top right → select settings.
Privacy and Securityon the left.
Cookies and other site data
Generatl settingsselect the
Block third-party cookiesradio button.
How to block Third-Party Cookies in Safari
Safariin the top menu bar and select
- Select the
- Check the box next to
Website tracking:that says
Prevent cross-site tracking
How to block Third-Party Cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Download Firefox...just kidding.
- Click the horizontal 3 dot menu in the top right → select settings.
Cookies and site permissionson the left.
Cookies and data storedclick
Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Click the button next to
Block third-party cookies.
Links referenced for video
- https://www.facesofopensource.com/person/lou-montulli/ - Stunning photos of individuals who contributed to the development and advancement of Open Source Software.